Virtual Reality @ MFA Bowl Hereford
All bookings include one headset with unlimited choice of games/experiences, for more information and FAQ's please see below
- Distort Reality is offering VR sessions at MFA Bowling Hereford until after Christmas
- Each session will be on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- We provide one headset for each booking that can be shared if booked the group session
- Virtual Reality is an incredible experience, therefore we are dedicated to making sure everyone makes the most of each session!
- A friendly team member will always be there to help explain controls, select games and ensure safety
- Virtual Reality is recommended for ages 7+ due to size of the headset.
- We advise you to turn up 5 minutes before your session start time!
- What can we expect?
During each session you can choose from hundreds of VR games and experiences. These range from exploring new worlds, fighting zombies, solving puzzles and testing fears by walking the plank!
- What games and experiences do you have?
For more information on specific games and experiences please check out our blog. Our favourites at the moment are:
Arizona Sunshine, Fruit Ninja, Richie's Plank Experience, Fujii, Summer Funland, Racket NX, Dick Wilde 2, Tilt Brush, Angry Birds, Shooty Fruity, Bonfire, A Fisherman's Tale, Google Earth VR, Ultrawings and Epic Roller Coasters.
- Is this just fun for kids or will adults enjoy this?
Yes! We have discovered that adults find VR more shocking which makes it more amazing! If you have never tried this experience before we guarentee it will be unforgettable!
- Do you do events or parties?
We actually specialise in events! We are completely portable so we travel to you, simply fill out the quote form and we will send you over a quote! If you would like to book us at MFA bowl Hereford you can book a double session for 2 hours for up to 8 people.
- Problem with my booking or change the date/time?
We understand if there is a problem with your booking, please email , asap so we can help you. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on cancellations but we can change the date/time.
- What should I wear?
Anything you feel comfortable in... (heels not recommended!)
- Any other questions please get in touch we would be more than happy to help!